Skillls, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of computers and all applicable software.
- Ability to [sit or stand] for extended periods of time.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Possesses strong attention to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications applicable to the position
- Perform basic mathematics calculations
- Generates and reads reports, computer screens, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly on a daily basis
- Must be able to move around (i.e. sit, stand, bend, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Expected to work 40 hours/week. Some overtime may be required.
- “Must always be ready for a “groovy” time whether in the Wild West or Cyprus. Who knows? You might even find a treasure chest.”
Experience and Education Required:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years Inventory control Experience perferred.