Scentsy has several Swing Shift and Day Shift openings at its climate controlled warehouse in Lexington, Kentucky! As a Shipping Operator, you would pick and pack orders to ship to Scentsy consultants and customers. Efficiency and accuracy is the name of the game in this job.
Base pay is $11.00/hour, plus an extra $.75/hour shift differential for swing shift. Available schedules are:
- Full-Time Days - 6:45a to 3:15p (Mon through Fri)
- Full-Time Swing Shift - 3:30p to Midnight (Mon through Fri)
Come work with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees! We offer competitive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and reimbursement for gym membership. We are also big fans of ice cream.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Pick products from established zones based on information provided on pick tickets
- Review order, exchange defective product or locate missing product to ensure order is satisfied completely
- Scan, assemble and pack product utilizing appropriate containers and materials
- Print and affix shipping labels on packed boxes
- Verify packed product weight and shipping label matches order in computer system
- Maintain workflow through pack stations while maintaining accuracy and pace
THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years or older
- Previous relevant experience would be great, but is not required
- Working knowledge of computers and applicable software
- Clear and direct verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude, and customer service focused
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO
- Work 40 hours per week - when business is booming, some overtime may be required!
- Perform basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, etc.)
- Read and recognize numbers
- Lift 50+ pounds repeatedly on a daily basis and stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must also be able to bend, squat, push/pull, reach above shoulder level, and perform repetitive manual dexterity
- Follow detailed instructions and make decisions within a limited scope
- Solve straightforward problems and seek guidance as needed
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules as outlined by the Company – we want you to be safe and successful!