You could say we’re a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard — there’s a reason Scentsy is one of the nation’s fastest growing and most successful companies — but the bottom line is we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it.
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community (did we mention the free food in our in-house café?). Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Walk around our bright, beautiful offices and you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join our team as an Integrated Marketing Manager. This person will help us drive marketing strategy and Go-To-Market (GTM) plans that appropriately introduce and promote Scentsy products, programs and the Scentsy brand itself to the market through Independent Consultants and directly.
A typical day might include:
- Ensuring GTM strategies align with overarching business and marketing objectives, developed by marketing strategy, regarding: consumer personas; market opportunities; purchasing processes; brand attributes and values; and differentiated product and program positioning
- Collaboration with Marketing Technology, Information Technology, Events, Training, Consultant Support, Compliance, Creative, Business teams and senior executives to actively seek out unique solutions to promote Scentsy products, programs and business opportunities and ensure cross-divisional alignment on assigned responsibilities
- Developing sales and promotional plans to drive awareness, interest and engagement through Consultant channels and integrated marketing channels (email, social media, paid advertising, Consultant training, e-commerce, print and others)
- Developing realistic timelines and budgets for marketing plans and ensure plans are proactively executed and managed
- Defining and managing Return On Investment (ROI) of campaigns optimizing the preferred channels and techniques to deliver on business objectives
- Coordinating with appropriate teams and leadership to ensure Consultants and employees are prepared for all GTM elements by utilizing proper change management techniques, communication and training
- Serving as a steward of the Scentsy brand in bringing the brand to life in meaningful and authentic ways
- Mentoring less experienced peers as needed
Our dream candidate has:
- 7+ years of proven marketing, communications, or promotions experience in a consumer goods, business-to-business, or retail/e-commerce business
- Demonstrated success in program marketing, integrated marketing, lifecycle or loyalty marketing and/or events marketing paired with knowledge of effective consumer and/or channel marketing that delivers desired business results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, social media marketing or a related field
- Experience working within marketing value delivery processes, frameworks or systems (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing or similar model)
- Understanding of customer purchase funnels and processes, able to move people through these in steps in meaningful and measurable ways
- Experience bringing global experiences to life in regionally relevant ways
We also expect that you:
- Are fun, passionate, and aligned with Scentsy culture, values, and ethos
- Be a strategic, creative thinker, able to turn ideas into holistic marketing campaigns
- Can link marketing success measures with business success measures in ways that make a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) smile
- Work seamlessly, collaboratively, and positively across teams and functional boundaries
- Excel in written and oral communication, as well as have strong presentation skills
- Are able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Project Management processes