We are looking for a Video Producer to join our team!! If hired, you would be responsible for executing all pre-production planning for Scentsy’s video projects, as well as working with the video team during shooting and post-production to ensure deadlines are met and overall project success is achieved. In other words, you will be the juggler of everything and the one who makes things happen!
What You Would Do:
- Create schedules for video projects and ensure all criteria is being met
- Source locations, talent, and studio time for video shoots
- Collaborate with the video team to create detailed shot lists for each shoot
- Collaborate on shoots to track needed shots and ensure shooting schedules stay on track
- Plan all details and schedules for video shoots including hair and makeup, craft services, etc.
- Work with post-production team to facilitate audio, editing, color correction, and other post-production tasks
- Work with copy team to facilitate copy creation for videos
- Facilitate all asset needs in collaboration with other creative teams
- Maintain location log and help find new locations for shoots
- Assist with directing Production Assistants in the office and on location
- Coordinate travel logistics for crew/talent, and book studio time and voice-over sessions
- Gather feedback and approvals on projects from all necessary parties
- Work with the translation team to facilitate translations and subtitles
- Assist in estimating production costs and tracking budgets
- Prepare and manage all production paperwork including legal, finance, insurance, etc.
- Facilitate project retrospectives
- Assign and manage tasks in the project management system, and provide daily project updates to management
You Should Have:
- 4 years of experience in a producing role
- Video production experience in a broadcast or production company/agency environment preferred
- Video production experience in the marketing industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Television, Video Production, Communications, Marketing or related field, or demonstrated equivalent
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (some overtime may be required including occasional nights and weekends) and travel occasionally, based on business needs
- Portfolio required: Please provide links to reel and samples of full short-form videos you have produced
You Should Be Able To:
- Demonstrate project management skills in a production environment
- Think outside the box and think beyond existing storytelling templates
- Handle complex projects, personalities, and logistics from start to finish
- Manage multiple project components at a fast pace
- Be a team player, have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated and eager to grow
- On shooting days and while preparing for shoots, work requires the ability to frequently walk swiftly, kneel, bend, twist, and sit for extended periods of time. In addition, must be able to occasionally crawl and climb, walk and stand on feet for hours at a time, and lift up to 30 lbs.