You could say we’re a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard — there’s a reason Scentsy is one of the nation’s fastest growing and most successful companies — but the bottom line is we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it.
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community (did we mention the free food in our in-house café?). Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Walk around our bright, beautiful offices and you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated marketing professional to join our team as an Integrated Marketing Coordinator. This person will help us plan, execute and manage promotional and multi-channel marketing activities, as well as marketing activities for ‘rinse and repeat’ products and programs.
A typical day might include:
- Designing campaigns that target defined, specific market segments, products, or product lines
- Ensuring that each campaign/marketing effort has a clearly articulated plan reviewed by client and sponsor and is executed on time and within budget
- Bringing Scentsy Brand, Business and Marketing Strategies to life consistently across all touchpoints
- Working collaboratively with creative and other internal teams to develop promotional materials and assets
- Analyzing marketing performance and ensure transparent ROI reporting and feedback loops (client; sponsor; marketing and creative teams; etc…) for continual improvement and optimization recommendations
- Coordinating complex integrated marketing communications and touch points with a caring and meticulous attention to detail
- Providing a support role to coordinate large and/or global marketing, program or campaign efforts led by senior integrated marketing peers
Our dream candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, social media marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of proven marketing, communications, or promotions experience in a consumer goods, business-to-business, or retail/e-commerce business
We also expect that you:
- Are fun, passionate, and aligned with Scentsy culture, values, and ethos
- Have strong conceptual thinking skills
- Can plan & manage moderately complex projects and timelines
- Excel in written and oral communication
- Are able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Work seamlessly, collaboratively, and positively across teams and functional boundaries
- Have knowledge of the Project Management processes