Scentsy is hiring at its newly-remodeled, and climate controlled warehouse in Coppell, Texas! As a Warehouse Operator, you would be responsible for carefully and efficiently handling, loading, and unloading inventory with a forklift.
This is a day shift position (7am-3:30pm)
Come work with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees! We offer competitive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and reimbursement for gym membership. We are also big fans of ice cream.
THINGS YOU WOULD DO
- Assist in inventory management and transfer with Wireless Scan equipment
- Understand and practice First In First Out
- Assist with cycle and year-end inventory counts
- Provide high service standards replenishing internal shipping pick lines
- Handle warehouse equipment and machinery
- Assist with training and workflow management as needed
- Perform other assigned tasks that pop up
THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience would be great!
- Clear and direct verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude, and be customer service oriented
- Working knowledge of computers and applicable software
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO
- Work 40 hours per week, and when business is booming, some overtime may be required!
- Perform basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, etc.)
- Read reports, computer screens, etc.
- Lift 50+ pounds repeatedly on a daily basis and sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Follow detailed instructions
- Make decisions within a limited scope
- Solve straightforward problems and seek guidance as needed
- Integrate knowledge of basic concepts, principles and theories of area of specialization
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules as outlined by the Company – we want you to be safe and successful!