Scentsy is excited to announce a Software Engineer Intern opportunity!
We’re looking for a few motivated, entrepreneurially-minded, full stack software engineering interns specializing in Microsoft development technologies (.NET/C# and SQL Server). You’ll be immersed in to our fast-paced environment while enhancing our codebase. At Scentsy, your contribution will impact lives daily as you collaborate within our team and improve our systems as you launch your career.
Things You’ll Learn To Do:
- Design, develop and troubleshoot high performance and high availability applications to meet Scentsy’s strategic objectives
- Participate as part of a projects team to design, code, and test extensible, reusable, and scalable server/client and web service applications
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Quality Assurance, and Business Analysts on Development Projects
- Utilize software development skills to design, code, and implement unit tests, integration tests, and regression tests
- Participate in design and code reviews, following coding, documentation and design standards
To be considered, you must:
- Possess your high school diploma or equivalent
- Be working towards an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Software Development or related field.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Understanding of commonly used programming languages, OOP, design patterns, data structures
- Knowledge of .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, HTML/CSS