Scentsy has several TEMPORARY openings at its newly-remodeled, and climate controlled warehouse in Coppell, Texas! As a Shipping Operator, you would pick and pack orders to ship to Scentsy consultants and customers. Efficiency and accuracy is the name of the game in this job. These openings do have the ability to turn into permanent positions.
Base pay is $13.00/hour. Available schedules are Monday-Friday:
- Day Shift - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Swing Shift - 3:15pm to 11:15pm (additional $0.75/hr shift differential)
Come work with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees! We offer competitive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and reimbursement for gym membership. We are also big fans of ice cream.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Pick products from established zones based on information provided on pick tickets
- Review order, exchange defective product or locate missing product to ensure order is satisfied completely
- Scan, assemble and pack product utilizing appropriate containers and materials
- Print and affix shipping labels on packed boxes
- Verify packed product weight and shipping label matches order in computer system
- Maintain workflow through pack stations while maintaining accuracy and pace
THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years or older
- Previous relevant experience would be great, but is not required
- Working knowledge of computers and applicable software
- Clear and direct verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude, and customer service focused
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO
- Work 40 hours per week - when business is booming, some overtime may be required!
- Perform basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, etc.)
- Lift 50+ pounds repeatedly on a daily basis and stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must also be able to bend, squat, push/pull, reach above shoulder level, and perform repetitive manual dexterity
- Follow detailed instructions and make decisions within a limited scope
- Solve straightforward problems and seek guidance as needed
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules as outlined by the Company – we want you to be safe and successful!