Here's the Scoop:
Scentsy is looking for several Spanish Bilingual Consultant Support Reps to work remotely to provide next-level customer service to our Consultants (via phone, email and/or chat) in a fun and engaging work environment!
*Please Note the Following:
- This is a REMOTE position. We will consider a remote work option for employees in Texas and Idaho only.
- This is a Full-time, Permanent position.
- This position will start on August 24th.
- The Shift is, 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm in ID/1:30 pm - 10:00 pm in TX
What You Would Do:
- Provide next-level customer service to Scentsy Consultants or customers via a variety of channels (including telephone, chat, and email), and act as an information resource by giving accurate, complete and timely responses regarding inquiries about product, returns, commissions, shipping information, events, etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken
- Contribute to the positive, encouraging environment in Scentsy Consultant Support
You Should Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers and common software such as Microsoft Suite
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills in order to convey information effectively. Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
- Fluency in Spanish is required (both reading and writing, with proper grammar and punctuation usage)
We Expect That You:
- Are able to work the agreed upon shift/schedule and work extra hours during peak season as needed.
- Have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to recognize when a situation needs to be escalated
- Are able to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Can organize, prioritize, and use time effectively
- Are able to solve straight forward problems and seek guidance when needed
- Are respectful, cheerful, and pleasant with a helpful attitude
***Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check***