You could say we're a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard, we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it — there’s a reason Scentsy was voted No. 35 among Forbes 500 best midsize employers in America.
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community (did we mention the free food in our in-house café?). Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Walk around our bright, beautiful offices and you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for a marketing professional to join our marketing team as a Site Marketing & Digital Content Specialist. This person is responsible for the company’s site marketing and digital content experience across eCommerce, Consultant Workstation and blog, as well as supporting other digital marketing channels (social media, email and paid advertising) with strategic content planning to ensure a cohesive digital experience while maximizing return on investment. This role collaborates with a variety of business owners, subject matter experts and stakeholders to manage the ongoing strategic planning, analysis and coordination of various site marketing and digital content requests ensuring they are compelling, magical moments for the end user and drive business success.
What You Would Do:
- Site Marketing: Strategic planning, execution, and analysis of overall marketing and content experience on the corporate website, Consultant’s personal Scentsy websites, and the Consultant Workstation experience to drive business needs and positive user experiences.
- Cross-Channel Digital Content: Manage site marketing calendars, blog calendars, and content requests in collaboration with marketing channel owners (social media, email, paid advertising) and key stakeholders to fully maximize content usage and cohesiveness across digital marketing channels.
- Channel Management & Optimizations: Manage site content execution through internal teams and 3rd party tools according to strategy and plans. Monitor site and content performance to make data-informed business cases for optimizations needed to align our digital marketing and site experience needs in partnership with Marketing Technology and User Experience teams.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Monitor site and content performance, heatmaps and user testing to optimize for conversion and other key metrics and clearly communicate effectiveness with key stakeholders.
- Targeting & Personalization: Influence direction for targeting and personalization on digital experiences optimized for target audience segments influenced by Adobe Target A/B testing and informed by data.
- Cross-Divisional Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow marketing partners Technology, PMO, Creative, Analytics, etc. to ensure quality experiences are delivered and executed in a timely manner and on budget.
- Vendors: Manage relationships with third party vendors as needed.
You Should Have:
- 2 to 3 years of proven digital marketing, ecommerce or content marketing experience in a consumer goods, retail, B2B, or direct selling business
- 1 to 2 years digital marketing experience successfully planning, coordinating and executing cross-marketing channel content is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proven understanding of ecommerce, content marketing and digital marketing is required
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other data analysis tools is required
- Experience aligning content calendars and plans across digital platforms and marketing channels preferred
- Powerful collaboration skills across teams, levels, functional boundaries, and geographical regions
- Strong attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to actively contribute from strategy and planning phases through to execution and analysis
- Comfortable operating in and navigating ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute digital plans that meet success metrics and are delivered on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and solid presentation skills