You could say we're a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard, we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it — there’s a reason Scentsy was voted No. 35 among Forbes 500 best midsize employers in America.
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community (did we mention the free food in our in-house café?). Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Walk around our bright, beautiful offices and you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for a marketing professional to join our marketing team as a Site Marketing & Digital Content Specialist. This person is responsible for the company’s site marketing and digital content experience across eCommerce, Consultant Workstation and blog, as well as supporting other digital marketing channels (social media, email and paid advertising) with strategic content planning to ensure a cohesive digital experience while maximizing return on investment. This role collaborates with a variety of business owners, subject matter experts and stakeholders to manage the ongoing strategic planning, analysis and coordination of various site marketing and digital content requests ensuring they are compelling, magical moments for the end user and drive business success.
What You Would Do:
- Site Marketing: Strategic planning, execution, and analysis of overall marketing and content experience on the corporate website, Consultant’s personal Scentsy websites, and the Consultant Workstation experience to drive business needs and positive user experiences.
- Cross-Channel Digital Content: Manage site marketing calendars, blog calendars, and content requests in collaboration with marketing channel owners (social media, email, paid advertising) and key stakeholders to fully maximize content usage and cohesiveness across digital marketing channels.
- Channel Management & Optimizations: Manage site content execution through internal teams and 3rd party tools according to strategy and plans. Monitor site and content performance to make data-informed business cases for optimizations needed to align our digital marketing and site experience needs in partnership with Marketing Technology and User Experience teams.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Monitor site and content performance, heatmaps and user testing to optimize for conversion and other key metrics and clearly communicate effectiveness with key stakeholders.
- Targeting & Personalization: Influence direction for targeting and personalization on digital experiences optimized for target audience segments influenced by Adobe Target A/B testing and informed by data.
- Cross-Divisional Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow marketing partners Technology, PMO, Creative, Analytics, etc. to ensure quality experiences are delivered and executed in a timely manner and on budget.
- Vendors: Manage relationships with third party vendors as needed.
You Should Have:
- 2 to 3 years of proven digital marketing, ecommerce or content marketing experience in a consumer goods, retail, B2B, or direct selling business
- 1 to 2 years digital marketing experience successfully planning, coordinating and executing cross-marketing channel content is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proven understanding of ecommerce, content marketing and digital marketing is required
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other data analysis tools is required
- Experience aligning content calendars and plans across digital platforms and marketing channels preferred
- Powerful collaboration skills across teams, levels, functional boundaries, and geographical regions
- Strong attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to actively contribute from strategy and planning phases through to execution and analysis
- Comfortable operating in and navigating ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute digital plans that meet success metrics and are delivered on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and solid presentation skills
You could say we’re a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard, we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it — there’s a reason Scentsy was voted a Direct Selling News Best Place to Work!
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules and remote working options, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community. Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Whether it is at our bright, beautiful offices or over Zoom, you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join our team as an Integrated Marketing Strategist. This person will help us lead our marketing communications and promotional efforts for Consultant Events and communications to our Independent Consultants surrounding technology changes. They will drive marketing strategy and cohesive Go-To-Market (GTM) plans that appropriately introduce and promote Scentsy events, programs, technology and the Scentsy brand itself to the market through our Independent Consultants and directly to new and existing customers.
A typical day might include:
- Ensuring global GTM strategies align with overarching business and marketing objectives and are developed with strategy and insights to create magical moments for our audiences and drives successful business outcomes
- Applying Consultant & consumer personas, data analysis, industry research, Consultant and customer surveys and other insights to inform integrated marketing strategies and plans
- Collaboration with Marketing Channel Owners, Marketing Technology, Business Owners, Creative, Consultant Training & Support, senior executives and other cross-functional and global stakeholders to actively seek out solutions to promote the overall Scentsy brand, products, programs and business opportunities and ensure cross-divisional alignment on assigned responsibilities
- Partnering with key stakeholders within our Consultant Engagement, Events and Marketing Technology teams to understand business objectives in order to create and execute effective marketing and change management plans
- Developing sales and promotional plans to drive awareness, interest and engagement through Consultant channels and integrated marketing channels (email, social media, paid advertising, Consultant training, e-commerce, print and others)
- Developing realistic timelines and budgets for marketing plans and ensuring plans are proactively executed and managed
- Defining and managing Return On Investment (ROI) of campaigns optimizing the preferred channels and sharing techniques to deliver on business objectives
- Coordinating with appropriate teams and leadership to ensure Consultants and employees are prepared for all GTM elements by utilizing proper change management techniques, exceptional communication skills and training
- Serving as a steward of the Scentsy brand in bringing the brand to life in meaningful and authentic ways
- Serving as a resource for cross-functional distributed GTM requestors as needed
Our dream candidate has:
- 2+ years of proven marketing, communications, or promotions experience in a consumer goods, business-to-business, or retail/e-commerce business
- 1+ years of proven event marketing experience or change management communications
- Demonstrated success in program marketing, integrated marketing, lifecycle and/or loyalty marketing paired with a knowledge of effective consumer and/or channel marketing that delivers desired business results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, social media marketing or a related field
- Experience working within marketing value delivery processes, frameworks or systems (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing or similar model)
- Understanding of customer purchase funnels and processes, able to move people through these in steps in meaningful and measurable ways
- Experience bringing global experiences to life in regionally relevant ways
We also expect that you:
- Are fun, passionate, and aligned with Scentsy culture, values, and ethos
- Be a strategic, creative thinker, able to turn ideas into holistic marketing campaigns
- Can link marketing success measures with business success measures in ways that make a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) smile
- Work seamlessly, collaboratively, and positively across teams and functional boundaries
- Excel in written and oral communication, as well as have strong presentation skills
- Are able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Project Management processes