Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our current openings are listed below. Click the title for more information and to apply online!
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Scentsy is looking for a Staff Accountant to ensure the accurate recording of daily and monthly transactions for the Company, working closely with others in the Finance department and cross-functionally.
What You Would Do:
- Monitor and post transactions including intercompany activities
- Have primary ownership of the reconciliation process for specific general ledger accounts
- Partner with IT and others to identify and resolve issues affecting the general ledger and integration of ERP systems
- Complete daily/weekly review and analysis of transactions for all entities to ensure completeness and accuracy for reporting purposes
- Evaluate transactions for compliance with company policy
- Ensure proper monthly cutoff of transactions and balances
- Participate in the monthly closing processes of the company’s entities
- Partner with other departments to ensure recorded transactions are properly classified for accounting and budgeting purposes
- Create and/or maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) documents for all duties assigned
- Perform all other assigned tasks and requirements as needed
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Finance or accounting work experience preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
Things You Should Know & Be Able To Do:
- Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both within and outside the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to identify issues and their underlying causes, resolve issues and/or propose courses of action to work toward resolution
- Working knowledge of computers and all applicable software including Microsoft Office software
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis techniques using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Ability to work at a computer station and view a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to frequently perform manual dexterity, read, comprehend, write, perform mathematic calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze