Scentsy is looking for a passionateProject Manager to lead out on product development projects. Experience as a Project Manager is important, but flexibility is essential. So, if you are an expert at working with people, have a great understanding of project management principles, and a tactful communicator, you might be the person we are looking for!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all aspects of project management for assigned product development/launch projects from inception through completion.
- Develop cohesive project plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manage the plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, time and quality parameters.
- Plan and coordinate cross-functional teams (product development, supply chain, marketing, training, etc.) by leading through influence to insure project timelines are met.
- Be the primary contact on all projects assigned and facilitates project updates, meetings, written communication and reports to cross functional team and stakeholders.
- Ensure time and resources are aligned with business priorities and objectives and escalates risks or resource constraints to upper management when necessary.
- Develop risk mitigation and contingency plans to address and manage problems effectively.
- Follow a phase-gate process for project execution.
You Should Have:
- 1-3+ years of project management experience
- CAPM certification preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and timely to all levels of an organization
- Ability to change quickly; understand and communicate the implications of change
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive project management style
- Understanding of project management fundamentals, tools and techniques