You could say we're a little bit different.
At Scentsy, we take pride in being a little offbeat. We work hard, we’re here to make people’s lives better and have fun doing it — there’s a reason Scentsy was voted No. 35 among Forbes 500 best midsize employers in America.
Scentsy employees are family, and we’re happy to offer our family the best: flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to really make a difference in your own community (did we mention the free food in our in-house café?). Not only that, but we encourage our employees to be themselves. You’re not going to find stiff suits here — unless that’s your thing, of course. Walk around our bright, beautiful offices and you’ll meet employees who are not afraid to take risks, be creative, or suggest new ways to do business.
(We also have a thing for cake. The free employee gym gets a lot of use.)
Here’s the scoop:
We are looking for a marketing professional to join our marketing team as a Site Marketing & Digital Content Specialist. This person is responsible for the company’s site marketing and digital content experience across eCommerce, Consultant Workstation and blog, as well as supporting other digital marketing channels (social media, email and paid advertising) with strategic content planning to ensure a cohesive digital experience while maximizing return on investment. This role collaborates with a variety of business owners, subject matter experts and stakeholders to manage the ongoing strategic planning, analysis and coordination of various site marketing and digital content requests ensuring they are compelling, magical moments for the end user and drive business success.
What You Would Do:
- Site Marketing: Strategic planning, execution, and analysis of overall marketing and content experience on the corporate website, Consultant’s personal Scentsy websites, and the Consultant Workstation experience to drive business needs and positive user experiences.
- Cross-Channel Digital Content: Manage site marketing calendars, blog calendars, and content requests in collaboration with marketing channel owners (social media, email, paid advertising) and key stakeholders to fully maximize content usage and cohesiveness across digital marketing channels.
- Channel Management & Optimizations: Manage site content execution through internal teams and 3rd party tools according to strategy and plans. Monitor site and content performance to make data-informed business cases for optimizations needed to align our digital marketing and site experience needs in partnership with Marketing Technology and User Experience teams.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Monitor site and content performance, heatmaps and user testing to optimize for conversion and other key metrics and clearly communicate effectiveness with key stakeholders.
- Targeting & Personalization: Influence direction for targeting and personalization on digital experiences optimized for target audience segments influenced by Adobe Target A/B testing and informed by data.
- Cross-Divisional Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow marketing partners Technology, PMO, Creative, Analytics, etc. to ensure quality experiences are delivered and executed in a timely manner and on budget.
- Vendors: Manage relationships with third party vendors as needed.
You Should Have:
- 2 to 3 years of proven digital marketing, ecommerce or content marketing experience in a consumer goods, retail, B2B, or direct selling business
- 1 to 2 years digital marketing experience successfully planning, coordinating and executing cross-marketing channel content is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proven understanding of ecommerce, content marketing and digital marketing is required
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other data analysis tools is required
- Experience aligning content calendars and plans across digital platforms and marketing channels preferred
- Powerful collaboration skills across teams, levels, functional boundaries, and geographical regions
- Strong attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to actively contribute from strategy and planning phases through to execution and analysis
- Comfortable operating in and navigating ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute digital plans that meet success metrics and are delivered on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and solid presentation skills
Scentsy is looking for a Product Manager/Owner to increase the contribution of existing marketing technology products and programs, as well as develop new marketing technology products and programs for the company.
What You Would Do:
- Determine Consultant and customer technology needs and desires by conducting research, monitoring user satisfaction, and understanding trends
- Identify opportunities where technology innovation can improve the Consultant experience by increasing efficiencies, productivity, and utilization; improve customer experience by increasing satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future sales and marketing technology products by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the Company's sales and marketing technology solutions to others in the industry
- Gain buy-in from key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and retain buy-in through communication, organization, transparency, and a collaborative partnership approach
- Work closely with business stakeholders, Project Management, System Analysis, Software Development, and Quality Assurance teams to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery
- Drive overall development of vision and strategy for assigned systems, create business cases for new programs and products, and gain team buy-in on priorities based on analysis of user needs, trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Partner with User Experience team to provide guidance for wireframes, comps, and interaction flows
- Coordinate and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) according to defined use cases and requirements
- Develop program and product metrics and regularly report on progress, product impact, and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Contribute to launch planning and implementation, including beta and acceptance testing, pilot programs and user training, and creation of support materials, user documentation, and launch presentations
- Participate in build versus buy assessments, integration planning, and implementation of tools
- Anticipate industry and user trends, capability prioritization and tradeoffs, balancing business and user needs versus technical and resource constraints
- Perform all other assigned tasks and requirements as needed
You Should Have:
- 4 years of experience leading projects or programs
- Experience in product management
- Experience leading products or programs that involve stakeholders and span multiple teams and specialties
- Experience leading technical products and programs that include software development and business process improvement or redesign
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification, preferred
- Product Management Certification, preferred
Things You Should Know & Be Able To Do:
- Knowledge of technology challenges unique to direct selling and how to adapt standard sales marketing, e-commerce technologies, and platforms to meet business needs
- Experience with key product management functions, including market research, product and user research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting
- Ability to develop basic wireframe mockups, interaction flows, and detailed technical functional requirements
- Ability to define and develop relevant products to meet user requirements based on defined metrics
- Excellent relationship management and influence skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify root causes, ask probing questions, and define needed outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, in order to create appropriate documents and reports for intended audience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment, team environment
- Understanding of the Direct Sales business mode and ability to learn Scentsy business and culture
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and follow-through skills
- Excellent change management, risk mitigation, and issue resolution skills
- Ability to provide influence to drive programs, strategic initiatives, and change
- Working knowledge of computers and all applicable software including Atlassian Jira, analytics applications, Microsoft Office applications, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Microsoft SharePoint, Axure, or Omnigraffle