Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our current openings are listed below. Click the title for more information and to apply online!
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Scentsy is looking for a Production Designer to create, maintain, and release production and client-ready files for all print and digital collateral materials.
What You Would Do:
- Create templates and initial files based on specification requirements
- Preflight project files ensuring adherence to all format, specification, and process requirements
- Provide image manipulation or enhancement including cropping, resizing, color adjustments, and cloning
- Liaise with external printers on layout, hand-offs, and digital assets
- Maintain and archive digital assets
- Update translations versions from English templates
- Develop unique designs
- Work cross-functionally to develop web content
- Mentor less experienced designers
- Perform all other assigned tasks and requirements as needed
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communication or equivalent experience
- 2 years of related experience
Things You Should Know & Be Able to Do:
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of four-color process, spot color process, and the RGB color model
- Strong knowledge of working with fonts
- Possesses a high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite