Scentsy is excited to announce an Web Design Internship opportunity in our Marketing Department! In this position, you will assist with the design, development, and maintenance of Scentsy websites and emails.
Here’s a snapshot of responsibilities:
- Translate ideas into a visual look and feel to communicate the brand while following our brand style guide.
- Assist our Web Designers with developing and creating design layouts for new and existing sections and features on Scentsy web presences.
- Assist in designing for responsive web platforms and staying up on trends in web and mobile environments.
- Assist our UX/UI Designers with building wireframes, interactive prototypes and design comps.
- A/B & Multivariate Testing
o Assist in building visual assets to support A/B tests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong visual graphic design and interactive design skills with a solid understanding of web design principles
- Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered and e-commerce design
- Familiarity with design tools and techniques like Adobe Creative Suite, HTML (emails, landing pages, etc.), Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) and web wireframing environments
- An interest (or even better some familiarity) in wireframing and prototyping tools, i.e. Sketch, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, or Omnigraffle, etc., Sketch & InVision most preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of computers and applicable software
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work at a computer station and view a computer screen for extended periods of time
- 15-40 hours per week
- Portfolio preferred
To be considered, you must:
- Possess your high school diploma or equivalent and be working towards an Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Computer Graphics or related field
- Have some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.